Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Favorite Vegan Nachos

Going Vegan doesn't mean you have to give up all your favorite snacks.  I love Mexican food just as much as the next person. And thankfully I have a great recipe to share with you so that you don't have to go without. Super quick and easy. I even bet you could serve these to non-vegan friends and they won't taste the difference.

Ingredients:




Preparation:
Place 1/2 of tortilla chips on plates. Cover with layers of Daiya Cheese, Light Life Smart Ground, Black Beans, sliced Black Olives, chopped green onions, and *Jalapeños. Repeat the entire layering process. Microwave on high for 1:30-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat is heated through.  Top with guacomole and/or Tofutti sour cream and serve.

This is one of my favorite meals and I am sure much healthier for you than the real thing. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment